END USER COMPUTING & VIRTUALIZATION EXPERTS
Gosa Systems offers industry leading End-User Computing solutions. Whether it's on-prem, cloud or hybrid solution.
We are Virtualization Experts, offering managed and professional services for VDI projects on Citrix, VMware or cloud-based solutions on Amazon Web Services or Azure.
Accelerate your End-User Compute Deployment
Our Professional Services team will work collaboratively with your teams to architect, deploy, migrate, and automate the End-User Compute services you need to operate your business more securely, efficiently, and effectively.
We accelerate your VDI/EUC implementation by leveraging our project methodologies, reference architectures, best practices, and the experience of our architects.
Our Managed Service Provider service will help businesses reduce operational overhead and risk. Improve productivity and increase your network's reliability and security. We automate key tasks to increase the productivity of your staff. We provide software deployment, patch management, inventory management and proactive event log monitoring.
Gosa Systems is more than a technical support company we provide solutions to meet your unique business needs with comprehensive services and partnerships. Our experience and expertise will help you harness the power of technology and the most important part is we stand behind what we say we will do.
With remote support you are assured your network is constantly monitored, managed and your desktop issues are resolved in the quickest and most efficient way without a waste of resources.
GOSA SYSTEMS IS AN END-USER COMPUTING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES PROVIDER.
We are Virtualization Experts, offering Managed and Professional Services for VDI projects on Citrix, VMware or cloud-based solutions on Amazon Web Services or Azure.
- We are experts in End-User Computing (EUC), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure(VDI), Application virtualization, Amazon Web Services AppStream, Workspaces, Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD).
- We have expertise in Amazon Web Services, Citrix, Microsoft and supporting technologies.
- Run desktop applications on any device, anywhere with better user performance
- Meet compliance requirements and secure sensitive applications and data
- We help Simplify Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning
- Support on-demand users, such as contract or seasonal
- Rapid integration during mergers and acquisitions